Celebrity Cruises #SailWithCelebrity Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. SWEEPSTAKES STARTS AT 12:01 PM EASTERN TIME ("ET") ON JUNE 12TH 2014 AND ENDS AT 11:59 AM ET ON JULY 2ND (THE "ENTRY PERIOD").
1. ELIGIBILITY: The "Celebrity Cruises #SailWithCelebrity" Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to individuals who are legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Employees and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses), and household members of Celebrity Cruises. ("Sponsor"), Allied Integrated Marketing.(“Administrator”) and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of the Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or win. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the independent judges whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of the winners. This Sweepstakes is in no way promoted, sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Entry Period go to www.celebritycruises.com/NYsweeps ("Sweepstakes Site") and follow the on-screen instructions. Then, there are three (3) ways to enter: 1) Instagram: Upload an original image of your “dream vacation" and include the Celebrity Cruises “X” and include the hashtag "#SailWithCelebrity in the caption. 2) Twitter: Tweet an original image of a culinary dish and and include the hashtag "#SailWithCelebrity" in your tweet. To receive one (1) entry without uploading a photo, hand-print your name, complete address (including zip code), date of birth, email address (if available) and phone number on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it to: Celebrity Cruises #SailWithCelebrity Sweepstakes C/O Allied Experiential, 6908 Hollywood Blvd 3rd Floor Los Angeles, CA 90028. Limit one (1) entry into the weekly drawing and one (1) entry into the Grand Prize drawing per envelope.
Failure to complete any step outlined in, or to follow any of, the Official Rules will result in disqualification of attempted entry. All entries along with the entrant's social media account name may be publicly posted on the Sweepstakes site during the Entry Period, which will be at full discretion of Sponsor. For each image submitted that meets the entry criteria set forth in these Official Rules, the entrant will receive one (1) entry into any applicable weekly drawing and one (1) entry into the Grand Prize drawing.
To be eligible, all automatic entries must comply with the following restrictions:
2.1 Your image must be your own original image, created and shot by and/or featuring you and must not infringe the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights of any person or entity.
2.2 You represent that you have the express consent of any identifiable persons appearing in the image to their likeness being used in the ways set out in these Official Rules, including Sponsor's right to use the image for any future commercial or other purpose without restrictions. Upon request, you will obtain written consent of any such persons for Sponsor. If any person appearing in the image is under the age of majority in their state of residence, the written consent and signature of a parent or legal guardian may be required. The image must not contain any personally identifiable information of any person.
2.3 Excluding those of Sponsor, the image must not contain or reference any third party names, products or services of any company or entity or any third party trademarks, logos, trade dress or promote any brand, product or service.
2.4 The image must not be lewd, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, disparaging, defamatory, libelous, violate any laws or otherwise contain content which Sponsor in its sole discretion decides is inappropriate or objectionable.
Entries that do not comply with the above requirements may not be eligible and, if submitted, may be disqualified at any time at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry that it believes violates or potentially violates any of the foregoing requirements or otherwise fails to comply with any provision of these Official Rules. By entering, entrant warrants that the submitted image complies with the entry requirements set out above. By entering, entrant grants to Sponsor a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable, assignable license to reproduce that image and to otherwise use, exploit, copy, modify, adapt, edit, publish and display the image in any form, manner, venue, media or technology now known or later developed for any and all purposes, including, without limitation, for purposes of trade, advertising, and promotion as Sponsor and its licensees or assignees determine, without further compensation, notification, or permission. Further, by entering, the entrant hereby waives any moral rights the entrant may have in the image in favor of the Sponsor.
3. PRIZE DRAWINGS: Grand Prize Drawing: One (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about July 1st, 2014 from among all eligible entries received throughout the Entry Period. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received throughout the entire Entry Period. First Prize Drawing: Three (3) potential First Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about July 7TH, 2014.
4. PRIZES: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: One (1) cruise voucher valid on 4 & 5 night product offerings as well as 7 night Caribbean, Bermuda and Alaska (roundtrip). Certificates may be upgraded or applied to different sailings including a 7- night European sailing at time of redemption (recipient pays difference between certificate value and lowest fare at redemption time). Includes all ship classes including Solstice Class. Blackout dates are last 2 weeks of December including Christmas and New Year sailings. Winner must be able to travel on or before December 1, 2015. Valid for US & Canadian corporations and residents only. Does not include Puerto Rico or Province of Quebec. Certificates are based on double occupancy - 3rd and 4th guests are an additional cost. Also, no money ever refunded if lower cost sailing. Certificate rates inclusive of cruise fare, non-discountable fees, and taxes. Certificate includes all meals (does not include specialty restaurants), entertainment, a state-of the-art fitness center, multiple destinations and more. Certificate does not include shore excursions, specialty restaurants, gratuities, and other personal expenses while onboard. Winner and travel companion are each solely responsible for any and all costs, other than those specifically stated in these Official Rules, that may be incurred or arise as a result of being awarded a prize. Such costs may include, but are not limited to all federal, state, local, or other government or quasi-governmental taxes and fees, fuel supplement charges, travel insurance, and items of a personal nature (i.e. shore excursions, passport fees, gratuities, alcoholic beverages, photographs, some entertainment, service fees, medical services, etc.). No guest under twenty-one (21) years of age will be booked in a stateroom unless accompanied by a person who is twenty-one (21) years or older. A parent or legal guardian must accompany all guests under the age of eighteen (18). Married couples who do not meet these age restrictions may, at Celebrity’s discretion, be permitted to sail. Except where prohibited by applicable law, each winner and travel companion will be required to sign a liability and publicity release and/or Declaration of Compliance prior to traveling. Winner and travel companion must sign Celebrity’s passenger ticket contract prior to being allowed to board the cruise. Prize may not be upgraded, and no substitutions by winner will be allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. As specified in these Official Rules, Winner must be able to travel on dates specified above. Failure to use such prize on such dates will result in Winner forfeiting this portion of the prize. Unused components of the prize have no redeemable cash value and no compensation will be made. Winners and guests are responsible for all travel documents (such as a passport and visa) required for travel. Sponsor is not responsible for flight postponement or cancellation. Winner and guest must travel at the same time on the same itinerary. Cruise prize issued in the form of a cruise certificate. Cruise redemption is based on stateroom availability at time of booking. Cruise provided subject to the terms and conditions in Celebrity’s guest ticket cruise contract, Complimentary Cruise Certificate, and applicable brochure. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Approximate retail value (ARV) $3,299.
THREE (3) FIRST PRIZES: First prize winners will receive a gift bag of culinary related items from Bravotv.com which will include a set of stainless steel knives, an apron and a cook book. Approximate retail value $170 each.
The prizes are only as detailed above, with no substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of comparable or greater monetary value if advertised prizes cannot be awarded for any reason. For all prizes, winners are responsible for any applicable taxes and all other expenses associated with any prize not explicitly stated herein as being awarded. Total ARV of all prizes: $3,809.
6. INTERNET: Sponsor, Allied Integrated Marketing., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and their respective parent companies, affiliates, related parties, franchises, partners, retailers, divisions, subsidiaries, advertising and promotions agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and employees (the "Released Parties") are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telecommunications, network, electronic, or telephone malfunctions or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human or other error which may occur in this Sweepstakes, or for entries, photos or social media posts which are late, lost, stolen, misdirected, garbled, delayed by computer transmissions, or damaged. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures (including but not limited to computer virus, bugs or unauthorized intervention) or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes for the applicable drawings from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received for the drawing(s) at issue up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant based on submitted e-mail address, entrant will be deemed the "registered subscriber" of the e-mail account at issue. The "registered subscriber" shall be deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof of entering information at website does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt. Sweepstakes materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permit the entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF U.S. AND INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL, CIVIL AND/OR COMMON LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SPONSOR'S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THAT PROVISION.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to entrants' or to any other persons' computer (whether hardware or software), relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with this Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, all entrants (i) agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes, and (ii) assume all liability and release Released Parties from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, actions or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, related to personal injury, death, damage to property, infringement of proprietary rights, rights of publicity or privacy or defamation) arising out of or in connection with: (1) entering the Sweepstakes; (2) acceptance, use or misuse of any prize (including if the Grand Prize winner, any travel/activity related thereto); or (3) anything related to the Sweepstakes or the awarding of prizes, unless prohibited by law.
8. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners in the Sweepstakes, available after July 20th, 2014, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Celebrity Cruises #SailWithCelebrity Sweepstakes, C/o Allied Experiential 6908 Hollywood Blvd 3rd Floor. Los Angeles, CA 90028 Requests must be received by 8/1/14.
9. SPONSOR: Celebrity Cruises 1080 Caribbean Way, Miami, Florida 33132